Imagine Quebec lawyers, judges, notaries, bailiffs, legal students and paralegals riding their bikes and running together to end cystic fibrosis!
September 8th, will be the 7th edition of this event. For the occasion, the Juritour leaves the Montérégie for the Laurentides and the beautiful roads of the region of Oka. Join us in the magical setting of the Oka Abbey.
This sporting event is geared towards amateur cyclists and runners as well as for the more experienced.
- Bike 45 km (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30197424)
- Bike 100 km (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30197424)
- Running 15 km (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29822746)
- Running 5 km (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30188537)
The start and finish will take place at the Oka Abbey
Schedule of the day (to be confirmed)
7:00 AM Registration
8:00 AM Warm up
8:20 AM Opening word and safety instructions
8:30 AM - 8:50 AM Departure of the bike 100 km
9:30 AM Departure of the bike 45 km
10:00 AM Departure of the running 15 km
10:30 AM Departure of the running 5 km
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Lunch
11h30 AM - 4:30 PM Massages
3:00 PM Cocktail with musical entertainment
* $ 80 tickets available for participants' guests
Register, form a team and solicit
sponsors to help support research and end cystic fibrosis!
* If your jersey size is not available when you register online, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wishto participate in the sporting event, but still wish to join your colleagues, friends and family members at the end of the afternoon, register for the cocktail at the price of $80 by clicking on the " Cocktail " button.
For any additional details, please contact Marie-Pier Emery at email@example.com.